- The BACB Experience Standards provides expectations for all aspects of supervision, including contract development.
- According to the BACB Experience Standards the purpose of the supervision contract is to protect all parties involved and to align supervision activities with the Nature of Supervision.
- It also states that the supervisor and supervisee must execute a written contract prior to the onset of the experience and that both the supervisor and supervisee are responsible for retaining a copy of the contractual agreement and providing it to the BACB if requested.
- Finally, the BACB provides an outline of the required contract components.
- State the responsibilities of the supervisor and supervisee
- Include a description of the appropriate activities and instructional objectives
- Include the objective and measurable circumstances under which the supervisor will sign the supervisee’s Experience Verification Form when the experience had ended
- Delineate the consequences should the parties not adhere to their responsibilities (including proper termination of the relationship)
- Include a statement requiring the supervisee to obtain written permission from the supervisee’s on-site employer or manager when applicable
- Include an attestation that both parties will adhere to the BACB Professional and Ethical Compliance Code for Behavior Analysts.
0 of 4 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 4 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Review / Skip
Question 1 of 4
Should you include a section in your contract stating the supervisee needs to obtain written permission from their employer before beginning supervision?CorrectIncorrect
Question 2 of 4
Which are examples of a supervisee's responsibilities? Check all that apply.CorrectIncorrect
Question 3 of 4
A contract with a clear explanation of when a Supervisor will sign the verification form will ensure that the Supervisee does not believe that payment for supervision will guarantee that the Supervisor's signs the verification form.CorrectIncorrect
Question 4 of 4
What is best practice to monitor adequate progress of a supervisee?CorrectIncorrect
- Complete all the topics in the lesson
- Download one of the sample contracts above
- Fill out your information in the contract
- Modify the contract to meet your needs
- Email the assignment to firstname.lastname@example.org