Reading Task Analysis:
- Orally identifies all capital letters
- Orally identifies all lower case letters
- Orally identifies phonemes of letters
- Orally identifies letters by phonemes
- Orally decodes phonemes within CVC words
- Orally identifies CVC word
- Matches CVC words to appropriate image
- Orally identifies sight words
- Read simple CVC words with sight words
- Identifies characters and events following reading the passage
Child will engage in one-on-one math sessions for 15 minutes a day to increase accurate responding within a classroom setting in the absence of one-on-one support.
Child will engage in small group math sessions of no more than 4 peers for 15 minutes a day to increase accurate responding in a group setting in the absence of one-on-one support.
Accommodations to learning will provide math manipulatives to complete one-digit addition problems. Manipulatives will serve as visual and tangible supports while completing this skill. Manipulative will fade as accuracy and fluency increases within one-on-one support followed by group math sessions.
Accommodations will also include frequent check-ins (no less than 2 every 30 minutes) with a teacher to provide feedback within independent work sessions in a classroom setting. Teacher will provide corrective feedback paired with models using manipulative and behavior specific praise following the correction of any/all mistakes with teacher support.