ABA for ADHD (5 CEUs) $50.00
Many professionals, districts and organization are recommending ABA treatment for behaviors associated with ADHD. As a practitioner of ABA you may be asked to work with a student with ADHD. This course will cover research-based techniques to use with behaviors associated with ADHD, as well as cover how to maintain fidelity and integrity when asked to implement non-behavioral interventions. After completion of this course you will be awarded 5 Learning CEUs.
- Learn the characteristics of ADHD.
- Identify different types of therapies used to treat ADHD.
- Learn the research on functional assessment of ADHD.
- Learn the research on interventions for ADHD.
- Learn how to take data on non-behavioral interventions.
- Learn research-based intervention for inattentiveness.
- Learn research-based intervention for hyperactive behaviors.