Alternatives to visual analysis (3 CEUs) $30.00
This course will review the weakness of visual analysis as well as introduce three overlapping effect sizes (OLE). OLE can be calculated in minutes and can be used with any single case graphs. The course will also cover strengths and weaknesses of these methods and train the participant on how to calculate OLEs. After completion of this course you will be awarded 3 Learning CEUs.
- Learn the problems with visual analysis
- Identify different solutions to the problems with visual analysis
- Learn the definition of OLEs.
- Learn the definition and how to calculate PND
- Learn the definition and how to calculate PAND
- Learn the definition and how to calculate NAP