Effectiveness of ABA with Anxiety (4 CEUs)
This course will review ABA techniques used to treat problems related to Anxiety. The first portion of the course will go over what anxiety is and current statistics on anxiety in the United States. The course will also provide brief overview of the following technqiues: ACT, habit reversal, gradual exposure, and behavioral treatments of selective mutism. After completion of this course you will be awarded 4 Learning CEUs.
- Learn the definition of anxiety.
- Learn the importance of studying anxiety as a BA.
- Learn what ACT is and the current research on ACT.
- Learn what habit reversal is and the current research on Habit Reversal.
- Learn how to use ABA techniques to intervene with specific phobias.
- Learn how to use ABA techniques to intervene with selective mutism.