Ongoing Supervision: Supervision of RBTs and BCaBAs (3 CEUs) $30.00
This course meets the continuing education requirement of the BACB for supervisors, after a supervisor has taken the 8-hour supervision course. This course focuses on ongoing supervision, such as supervising RBTs and BCaBAs. This course will help you create an ongoing supervision practice. Parts of this course is also included in our 8-hour supervision course (updated March 2019. If you took our previous version of the 8-hour supervision or took it with another provider you will benefit from this information. After completion of this course you will be awarded 3 CEUs in the area of supervision.
1. Learn the purpose of supervision
2. Learn the consequences of ineffective supervision
3. Learn how to prepare for supervision
4. Learn how to create a plan for supervision
5. Learn how to create a positive supervision relationship.