Rapport Building and the Therapeutic Alliance: Compassionate Care for Families (3 Ethics CEUs)
This course will cover how to create a strong therapeutic environment with both families and clients. It will cover the basics of creating rapport, and creating a relationship with both families and clients. Topics included are rapport building, active listening, readiness for change and more. After completion of this course you will be awarded 3 CEUs in the area of ethics.
- Learn strategies for rapport building.
- Learn how to actively listen and assess others for active listening.
- Learn how to assess readiness for change and how to help further readiness for change.
- Learn strategies to build a therapeutic alliance.
- Learn tips on building rapport with children.