Social Validity: Creating Change that Matters (3 Ethics CEUs) $30.00
Social validity is often an overlooked concept in ABA. Many social validity measurements are considered subjective, but it is still important to measure social validity to ensure client satisfaction. Social validity ensures behavior change has real world significance. This course will look at social validity in research, social validity in practice and review common problems affecting social validity. After completion of this course you will be awarded 3 CEUs in the area of ethics.
- Learn the definition of social validity
- Learn how research measure social validity
- Learn how to measure social validity during treatment
- Learn lessons of social validity from clinical therapy
- Learn the common pitfalls when assessing social validity