8 Hour Supervision Course based on the Supervision Curriculum 2.0 (9 CEUs) $59.00
Do you offer supervision to BCaBAs , RBTs, or aspiring BCBAs? The BACB recently revised the credentialing of supervisors. Among the revisions is a required 8-hr supervisor training.
While this training fulfills a requirement of the BACB, it should also be valuable to your practice of supervision. This course will help you create the documents needed for a complete supervision practice. This training will review and help you develop all the skills needed to supervise based on Supervisor Training Online Curriculum created be BACB.
- Learn the purpose of supervision
- Learn the consequences of ineffective supervision
- Learn how to prepare for supervision
- Learn how to create a plan for supervision
- Learn how to create a positive supervision relationship.
- Learn about the BACB fieldwork requirements
- Learn to evaluate supervision
- Learn how to incorporate ethics and professional development into supervision
- Learn the current research on effective supervision.
This training program is based on the BACB Supervisor Training Curriculum Outline but is offered independent of the BACB.